DUAL Living Deluxe home!
Set in a magical location in Mudgeeraba, the moment you walk out onto the deck, you be would excused for thinking there should be ocean views and vibes!
**Please register for the pre-set inspection - Inspection by Appointment only**
Simply stunning is one way to describe it, this home offers dual living and pretty much as much living space as one could possibly fit onto any residential block, that is off the charts!
With a magical pool setting, perfectly positioned to entertain family & friends all day long, the kitchen, lounge, rumpus room & outside entertainment area just compliments what is truly an amazing home!
Block Size - 809 sqm
Total covered floor space - 377 sqm
Ground Level - Dual Living
* 2 Large bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
* Bathroom with oversized shower
* Open plan living with very spacious living and dining area
*Fully functional modern kitchen
* Wrapping outside decked areas off living space to front garden
* Ample cupboard space including a walk in storage room/cellar
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one with loft space, perfect for teens
* Large, classic, yet modern family bathroom with shower and free standing bath + separate toilet
* Expansive Master bedroom with modern walk in wardrobe and access to front balcony
* Master en-suit and double basin vanity
* Lounge room with a separate spacious Living/rumpus room or can be used as office or even a media room
* Dining area tying in with the kitchen
* European style Laundry
* Oversized Modern kitchen looking out to the pool and gardens, with stone top benches and top of the range Smeg appliances
* Lovely Foyer/ entrances
* Ceiling fans throughout
* LED Lighting
* Hardwood polished floors throughout
* Security Screens
* Split cycle air conditioners in all zones
* Beautiful manicured gardens with mature plants
*Pool & entertainment area with a deck with Hinterland Views
* Garden Shed
* Custom red brick Firepit
* Automated gate & Fully fenced Hampton style boundary
* Multiple car park including a Carport and three other spaces behind secured gate
* Large Under house Workshop and storage space/s
* Solar Power - 5Kw
Location is King, this one being front and centre. Walking distance to all that Mudgeeraba Village has to offer, 2 min walk to the local shops, 5 min to restaurants, pubs, coffee shops and much more!
What makes Mudgeeraba so attractive:
Easy access to the city
Some of the best cafes and restaurants on the GC
Reputation of primary and secondary schools
Increase in upper end property prices
Surrounded by natural bushland
Still only 12 minutes to the beaches of Burleigh Heads
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within 5km's away, Somerset College, Kings Christian College, All Saints and Emmanuel College, to name a few. You are also within 5 min to Mudgeeraba Creek, Mudgeeraba State & Clover hill State.
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
Bell Place plaza including Coles
Aldi and any other public service also available
Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
12 minutes drive to iconic Burleigh Beach
8 Private and Public schools within 5km
Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
For AFL lovers, only 20 minutes to Heritage Bank Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:
When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.